PigVision (formerly known as WinPig) is the latest management software from AgroSoft/AgroVision. The program is developed in co-operation with pig producers, consultants and veterinary experts.
It is based on more than 25 years of experience and has kept its predecessor’s well-known user-friendliness but has added a number of new and exciting functions and analysis.
PigVision is under constant development to match the requirements of the modern pig producer.
To view a brief video, explaining some of the key points of the PigVision software, click the link below and press the Play button in the middle of the video and click Full Screen for the best view:
- Fully customisable data input screens, sow card and reports
- Simple and intuitive navigation
- Based in the “cloud” for access on any computer with an internet connection
- All data backed up daily for total peace of mind with regards to security
- User-friendly format
- Filter data input screens to locate exact criteria
- Set up your most frequently used windows and reports as icons on the desktop
- Full copy and paste integration with Excel and other software
- Quick data error recognition and resolution
- Set up favourite reports that can be saved and used again
- Complete “drill down” capability for reports to individual sows and programme calculations
- Complete in-depth analysis of all entries possible
- Total control of data entry parameters
- Record and analyse your feeding herd by pen, building, section and herd
- Continuous flow or batch recording in the feeding herd
- Includes updated versions of familiar WinPig reports
- Full AgroSoft internet remote support package built in
- Complete personnel control – manage what each user can view and enter
- Complete feed, financial and medicine databases to aid input
- Future developments include importation of feed, slaughter data, gilt entries and forecasting
- Synchronises with current Pocket PC handheld and in future, with all modern smartphones
- Available in many different languages
PigVision is the most advanced herd recording and management software currently available in the UK. The program has been developed and is continually updated by a team of programmers who understand the day-to-day priorities of a modern pig business.
PigVision is supported in the UK by a team of pig professionals, all of whom have had extensive practical experience in the industry. Support is tailored to the needs of the customer. Using the latest communications technology, continual software support is provided by an experienced pig support team.
For new users, PigVision is extremely flexible and it can be set-up in within minutes. The AgroSoft pig team will also help in transferring your existing herd data into WinPig. WinPig uses the latest technology in order to provide the best possible software solution.
If you would like more information about the new AgroSoft PigVision software, please contact us.